Complete the Wise Oaks Student application form in person or Online submission.
Step 2: Submit the supporting documents to our Admissions team
Submit the supporting documents to our Admission department The following documents, which must all be original versions, should be sent to our Admissions team after you submit your application.
• School report card from the school attended last year ( applicable to admission for grade 2 and above)
• passport size photograph of student and both parents
• student's passport, each parent's passport
• student's birth certificate
• student's immunization records. (Diphtheria and Measles immunization is compulsory by law in Singapore)
• Student's IC, each parent's IC( Employment pass or dependent pass)
*These documents must be supplied in English. If documents are not in English, parents will need to provide official translated copies.
Step 3: Schedule
• An Aptitude test for the student (for classes 2 and above)
• A visit to the school
Final decision of the admission of the student will depend on the
• Aptitude test result
• Age criteria
• Previous educational certificates
• Student profile considerations including behavior, social skills, work ethic, attitude, English proficiency level and additional learning support needs, if any, required by the student at the current school.
Step 4: Upon acceptance of a place at Wise Oaks , execute the Wise Oaks student contract.
Step 5: Pay the applicable fees
Step 6: Submit the final documentation before school starts